What are Botox® cosmetic injections?
Botox® is a beauty enhancement used in small doses to smooth facial wrinkles, reduce creases, and eliminate fine lines primary on the face to improve appearance. Botox® contains a form of botulinum toxin, which temporarily weakens muscle activity. Facial Botox® injections are known for their effectiveness in reducing facial wrinkles. Injections block signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract. New Look Solutions’ results range from complete paralysis of the injected muscle to slight weakening, depending on the client’s desire and volume. Contact our facial injections specialists today
to schedule an appointment or consultation.
What are Facial Botox® injections used for?
Botox® cosmetic services are commonly used to reduce or eliminate:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes, called “crow’s feet”
- Forehead furrows
- Vertical lines around the mouth, commonly known as “smoker’s lines”
- Parchment-like wrinkles under the eyes
- Hyperhidrosis, a disorder that causes excessive sweating in the armpits and hands (Treatment for Hyperhidrosis can last from 8 months to 1 year)
Botox® services can soften facial appearance in the forehead, around the eyes, near the mouth, and more. A “Lip Flip” is used to augment and sharpen the lips to give an illusion of fuller lips. Injections can also be used for significant or excessive sweating of the armpits or hands. No matter the reason for your desire to receive Botox®, the cosmetic professionals at New Look Solutions
in Pueblo can provide high quality cosmetic services. Request a consultation for facial injections