Facial Botox Injections in Pueblo, Colorado
What are Botox® cosmetic injections?
They are best known as a beauty enhancement to reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, primarily on the face. It contains a form of botulinum toxin, which temporarily weakens muscle activity.
Facial Botox® injections are known primarily for their ability to reduce facial wrinkles. However, the injections actually block signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract. New Look Solutions’ results range from complete paralysis of the injected muscle to slight weakening depending on the client’s desire and volume.
What are Facial Botox® injections used for?
They are most commonly used to reduce or eliminate:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- The” Lip Flip” to augment and sharpen the lips, giving an illusion of fuller lips
- Crow’s-feet, the lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes
- Forehead furrows Around the mouth to soften vertical lines most commonly known as “smoker’s lines”
- Under the eyes to soften the appearance of parchment-like, wrinkled under eye skin.
However, these injections can also be used for significant or excessive sweating of the armpits or hands. This is known as Hyperhidrosis and it is a socially embarrassing disorder that plagues up to 3% of the population. Treatment of this disorder can last from 8 months to 1 year.